Your furry family members are welcome in our pet-friendly rooms.
We know that your pets are as much a part of your family as the humans. So if you’re looking for a place to stay on the beach for your Oregon Coast vacation that will also welcome your four-legged friends, you’ve come to the right place. Simply review the following guidelines for our pet-friendly lodging:
- All pets are welcome.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in guestrooms or on The Whaler property at any time.
- Pets should not be allowed to run free on The Whaler property.
- Waste must be picked up and disposed of properly. Scoop bags are provided each day and there are pet waste containers located in the parking lot.
- Pet sheets are provided to protect the furniture.
- Pets are not allowed in pool & spa or exercise room. (Service animals excluded.)
- Pets are only allowed in designated pet-friendly rooms and vacation rentals.
- Please request a pet-friendly room when making your reservation.
There is a $20.00 fee per day, per pet. A $100 fine will be imposed for pets left unattended or brought into non-designated pet-friendly guest rooms.